Sunday, September 20, 2009

Norwood Day!

Yesterday, Kathy and I took Mom to Norwood Day. A day that they shut down the center of Norwood and a street fair ensues. Bands, booths of information, booths of goods, food, games, and even rides for kids clog the street.

Dolly started asking to go only a couple of days ago. She has been attending Norwood day for the last 6 years or so. At least ever since the Frame Shop/Gallery opened. On Thuresday night we talked, and she started begging to go. She actually said "You're my only hope" Hahaa!...Obi-Wan Kenobi...
Mmmmm...Ice cream from Ice Jacks! Hi there, Kathy's arm!

My favorite picture of the day. Mom is center/right in the pic. She had so much fun...I think this says it all.

Mom and me yesterday. She looks pained, but she really was having a great time. She still has a hard time getting her mood across with facial expressions. We all had a great time.

4 comments: